Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Dedication To (X lll Vlll)

I wanted to Take Out time  to write this Post solely Dedicated To YOU. I wont say your Name because i Know How Low-Key You Are but its 6am and Honestly I have a MILLION things that I need to be doing rite now but All i can think about is You. I'm at a place now where if i Don't at least talk  to you. ITS A PROBLEM.I think the reason this is happening is because I just value the person you are and the friendship we have. And For a split second I thought about what my life would be like had I never met you in 9th grade at Callaway. Honeeeyyyy The thought brought me to tears. You've seen me grow so much as a person Hell I can honestly say without any hesitation that you contributed to my growth over the years. Mentally and Emotionally i don't think anyone has touched me the way you Have.Its a certain level emotionally that people get to with me and then i just get bored with them BUT not with you. You've just superseded my expectations.I'm a believer that God put you In my life For forever. I never  ever ever ever ever ever want you to leave. :) Oh and If your NOT sure who this post is dedicated to its 21.....and if you dont know the relevance of that number its probably NOT you. Byeeeee!!!!!!